Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Seminary...once again...=)

So right now, everyone is sitting in mrs. Yemini's class...and I am eating a potato knish........smiling because I'm not there with you all.. yep...i'm home....again.............what else is new?....Nechama, does it hurt you..you know....to be just so.......you know......the question I ask everyday...because now as I ponder what else to write...the brain is just hurting....bemeyleh the head is hurting as well....anyways, so I spoke to Mrs. Chitrik today....she said that she would really want me in her school, and that she doesnt think she needs to accept any of the other girls applying being that she has me.she also said if I agreed to go she would take care of the costs...she's pretty much paying me to go to her school....yes yes..im sure you are all wondering .." If Chana Stery is going, she may chas vesholom be taking my spot there".......oysh I really feel bad doing it to you guys....but I really don't have any rachmanos.....I just know I'm getting in.....Roses are Red, violets are blue, most poems ryme, but this one doesnt.

Moshiach now..

3 comments:

CHANA STERY said...

Also, I would like to state the story with what happened with Amalia and I....so one fine day.....I needed to take an ivrit test and did not know where to do so...So I figured I'd go into the Math class being that its kind of humurous to watch amalia with batya...So I walk in and sit quietly...( U know my usual self)...and then I needed help with a question, SO i turned to my bud Chaya Smoller and simply asked her to translate something..suddenly......Keheref ayin....( for those who dont understand it means like the blink of an eye) Amalia starts shreiking at me ..GET OUT..!! GET OUT!!!...poshe freaking out at me...So I'm like why are you kicking me out??? why are you being all weird about it?!....to which she responded.." IM NOT WEIRD!! YOUR WEIRD!!!"...boy, the teachers we have these days are quite interesting...So I basically told her that I was immensly hurt....and that this was the last straw that broke our friendship....

Anonymous said...

michael kors, oakley sunglasses, air max, nike outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, burberry, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin, chanel handbags, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, longchamp, replica watches, prada handbags, nike air max, nike free, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, replica watches, nike roshe run, gucci outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, sac longchamp, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, air jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, nike free, uggs on sale, ugg boots, tiffany and co, christian louboutin outlet, nike air max

Anonymous said...

pandora jewelry, barbour, moncler, barbour jackets, juicy couture outlet, ugg boots uk, hollister, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, canada goose, links of london, toms shoes, bottes ugg, moncler, swarovski, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet, swarovski crystal, moncler, louis vuitton, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose, moncler outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, supra shoes, pandora charms, doudoune canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, replica watches, ugg pas cher, lancel, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, karen millen, canada goose uk, pandora charms, marc jacobs, moncler, moncler, thomas sabo, coach outlet